Conference 2 December 8, 2021
Learning for Skills
This conference addresses the rising need for skills in graduates and in the workforce. It provides a platform to illustrate how skill-based learning has become a necessity in higher education, how to ensure graduates of higher education are skilled in their own disciplines, and how to provide opportunities for the workforce to develop their skills over time.
- Learning for skills in higher education
- Upskilling and reskilling the workforce
- Partnerships in developing skill-based learning
- Skill-based academic programs
- Assessing skills in schools and higher education